This Unit consists of four/ five lessons.The students work on this unit for about 4 hours a week for a year
and a half.
The Objectives and Key competences that the students are going to acquire are:
- Be able to read an industrial drawing and locate the parts
- Understand the technology used to assemble the different parts
- Understand and create a Gantt chart to follow the rover production plan step by step
- Carry out maintenance operations to build, machine and assemble the rover
- Acquire the technical vocabulary necessary for the activities